A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Everett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Everett, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Everett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Dale Everett MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Everett practice?
- Dr. Allen Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Everett practices Pediatric Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.