A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen French Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allen Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons and Nashville Surgeons.