Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Anderson
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Russellville, KY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Livingston Regional Hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Saint Thomas West Hospital. Dr. Anderson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Allen Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. William Corn
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick
Nashville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. David Deboer
Nashville, TN 0 mi26