A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen French Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allen Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.