A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allen Anderson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allen Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powderly, KY and Russellville, KY.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons and Nashville Surgeons.