A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen Anderson practice?
Dr. Allen Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powderly, KY and Russellville, KY.
See Nashville Surgeons.