A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Flaxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Flaxman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaxman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Flaxman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flaxman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bertram A. Flaxman practice?
Dr. Bertram Flaxman practices Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Providence Dermatologists.