A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Foster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Ricardo Foster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Foster practice?
- Dr. Allen Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Foster practices Anesthesiology near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Anesthesiologists.