Dr. Allen Foster Is this you?

3.3

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I would highly recommend this doctor! I felt like he really listened to me and tried hard to find a cure to the pain I was in. I will always be gratefully to him and his kind staff. This Doctor is not for those who just want pills. FYI they count your pills and will drug test you to make they are in your system if you come up short! I have been there and witnessed them kicking out patients who they found out where just there for the pills. They are the real deal and I'm glad they were there for me when my GP and the ER would not prescribe pain meds for me after a horrific motorcycle accident, which allowed me to make it through PT pain free!

dumbass

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Cuts lots of corners to make money

You helped Kill my Sister!!! You should never be able to practice again!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2009

You are a horrible man and unorthodox doctor! You should not have a licence and I will see to it that that happens! How could you give a young mother perscriptions of over 120 milligrams of Oxicotins a month plus other meds! Especially when there was nothing medically wrong with her! She turned into a whole other person that was not her because she was high on perscription medications that have your signature on them!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2016