A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Friedenstab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Friedenstab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Friedenstab, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedenstab graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedenstab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Indian River Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Paul Friedenstab MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allen P. Friedenstab practice?
- Dr. Allen Friedenstab has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Friedenstab practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.