Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Friedman
Dr. Allen Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Pikesville, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Friedman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allen Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. James Corkum
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31
Dr. Stanley Walker
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Emma Montanez
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Practice
Baltimore, MD 0 mi26