Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Funk
Dr. Allen Funk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Funk is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center, Worthington Regional Hospital and Worthington Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Funk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allen Funk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Atif Shahzad
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi15
Dr. Bhaveshkumar Patel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi8
Dr. Gerard David
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi24