A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Funk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Funk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Funk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Edward Funk MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Funk practice?
- Dr. Allen Funk has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Funk practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.