A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Yee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Yee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Gaindu Yee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen G. Yee practice?
- Dr. Allen Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Yee practices Emergency Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Emergency Physicians.