A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gabroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gabroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabroy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Gabroy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabroy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gabroy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Shuart Gabroy MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Gabroy practice?
- Dr. Allen Gabroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Gabroy practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Surgeons.