Dr. Allen Gabroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Gabroy?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Allen Gabroy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2012

Outstanding surgeon

Dr Gabroy is just great. He has a warm, caring, and reassuring bedside manner (both myself and my wife have been his patients), but he clearly lets you know what he will be doing and why. Technically the man is superb - as a member of the medical community myself I have seen the care and expertise he gives to all of his patients. Both my wife and myself DEMAND him in the event that we ever need surgical services; we trust him like no other.

August 8th, 2012

DO NOT SEE THIS MAN, HE IS A CROOK!!!

I had some surgeries by this man and I can say for sure that the surgeries he preformed were not needed and my life has been ruined by him. I've had multiple problems since my surgeries and every time I see him, he spends 5 minutes with me and pushes me off to someone else. THIS MAN HAS RUINED MY CAREER, MY SOCIAL LIFE AND SEX LIFE. DO NOT SEE THIS MAN, HE DOES NOT CARE FOR YOU AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PROVIDE HIM A SURGERY TO MAKE MONEY FROM.

November 10th, 2015