Dr. Allen Gaisin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Allen Gaisin?

great doctor....

Posted on July 7th, 2017

a little slow, but great doctor. Takes time to talk to you and answer all your questions...

Very disappointed!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I began having bad scalp flaking, scabbing, and itching for a month. Went to see Dr. Gaisin as recommended by my PCP. He was very flip about my condition and very pompous. He typed with one finger into his computer system, barely looking at me or asking me questions. He didn't answer any of my question to my satisfaction, primarily with one word answers. He prescribed several medications for seborrhea, which is what my PCP had alread diagnosed. He wouldn't tell me what the prescriptions were, how they worked, how soon they would work, and how they differed from what my PCP prescribed. Very bad experience. Won't be going back and definitely not recommend.

Efficient

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Gaisin for a little over a year now for treatment of a facial scar and ear keloid. He treats me with a steroid injection. As unpleasant as the procedure is, he's able to do it quickly and precisely. I would most definitely recommend anyone to see him.

Excellect diagnosis

Posted on July 24th, 2009

Accurately diagnosed a problem I had that 2 prior doctors were unable to do. He confirmed his diagnosis with a biopsy.

Posted on July 7th, 2017