A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gamble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gamble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Gamble, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamble graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gamble has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Edward Gamble DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Gamble practice?
- Dr. Allen Gamble has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Gamble practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.