A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Richard Gardner MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Allen Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Gardner practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.