Dr. Allen Gerber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Gerber?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Allen Gerber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

Mrs

He is the best in the field of MS I just love him would not trade him for the world!!

March 28th, 2016

Wish I Could Choose 0 Stars

In very very short, Dr. Allen Gerber kept me waiting for 9 months without any diagnosis & prescribed me only one thing. 4 months ago he prescribed me weekly medical injections...4 months ago...and I have not ONCE heard back from him or had these prescriptions filled. My symptoms have gotten worse, as he ignores my calls. Two weeks ago I found out, upon my last attempted phone call, that I was put on "Low Priority" and that not a single thing has been done yet. As soon as things became a challenge for him, he completely gave up on me. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS "SPECIALIST"!!!!

March 22nd, 2016

Find another Neurologist!

The staff was rude. The doctor did not seemed interested in me as a patient. I only represented a dollar sign. When my insurance did not agree to pay for the highest most risky medication that this doctor administers only in his infusion site, he refused other treatment options

March 4th, 2016

This was my second visit I Reallylike him he I very knowledgeable and kind and compassionate would recommend him to others

August 28th, 2015

Excellent guy and very smart doctor

April 14th, 2013

Great docto

After numerous doctors and tests and medications for inaccurate diagnosis, I was finally teferred to Dr Gerber by a medical professional. After reviewing all my results and actually sitting with me and listening to what I had been through, he suggested two additional tests and within my firstonth of seeing him I had a diagnosis. For the past ten years he has been MY doctor....wouldn't go to or trust anyone else. Novisit is ever complete without a full discussion where he listens to me and asks questions and discusses possibilities. He has mever pushed meds on me that I do not want. He is a wonderful and caring neurologist thatI would highly recommend!

August 27th, 2012

Good doctor

He's friendly and he is a very good doctor. I am a retired construction worker and I NEVER recommend doctors but he is the opposite of what you think most doctors are. He's a regular guy that's good with people and can talk without being a jerk. He just tells you the truth without being disinterested or condescending. My son goes to him too. That says a lot about who you can trust.

May 9th, 2010

Dr. Gerber has no respect for my time. I make an appointment and show up on time to find a couple in the waiting room who have an appointment with him 1/2 hour before me. I waited an additional 25 minutes and the couple ahead of me were not called in yet. I rescheduled and left. It happens 9 out of 10 times since I've seen him in 2005. Inexcusable in my opinion.

November 20th, 2009

Excellent man and doctor!

September 12th, 2017