A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Germaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Germaine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Germaine
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Germaine Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Germaine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Germaine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Max Germaine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Germaine practice?
- Dr. Allen Germaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Germaine practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.