A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Germaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Germaine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Germaine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Germaine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Max Germaine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Germaine practice?
- Dr. Allen Germaine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Germaine practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.