Dr. Allen Germaine Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Allen Germaine Jr?

Urgent Response

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I was in your office over a year ago. It had to do with my Lawyer getting more information on my Back injury of 2014. He claims he never received the letter from you. Could you please check and see when it was sent to my Lawyer. Your staff is terrible.

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Friendly, helpful, listened well, addressed concerns appropriately.

good first visit

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Changing doctors can be frustrating and uncomfortable, but my first visit with Dr. Germaine was a very good experience. The staff was efficient and the wait was not more than 15min. Dr.. Germaine answered all of my questions. When my bloodwork results were back someone called me and explained everything. The Portal for the office worked great.

Save Your Life

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Incompetent, rude, angry. Treats elderly people rudely and makes them wait for 2 hours--my poor mom. Does not follow through on his promises of referrals. Refuses to treat anything above a common cold. Tells you to go elsewhere and gets angry if you return for the same ailment. Run while you can.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have been see st Family First Clinic for 18 mo.I was always scheduled with a PA never the doctor. I've had problems getting prescriptions filled, getting test results, & it took a month to get my prescriptions changed to mail order. The final problem was last week when I was in an accident. I called to let them know I needed to be checked over and was told they were booked thru the end of week and to go to Urgent Care. About all they can do is simple check ups, do injections, & blood draws. Anything else they give you a list of doctors and you are on your own st that point. I feel I am not getting even minimum care from Dr.Germaine's office. I would not recommend this office got medical. Patients deserve better!

Dr.Germaine and the majority of his staff are sub par performers at best

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Total lack of communication. Dr germaines notes, which I had his p.a read to me over the phone eleven days after an initial follow up from the e.r , said I was to follow up in two weeks. The doc told me twice that he would fax a request to my pulmonologist for his notes and we would 'go from there.' Germaine office never faxed the request and the whole time I've been waiting for a call so we could 'go from there'. This is just one of many things that were mishandled.

What a looser!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I never did see the doctor and didn't need to. I saw a very competent Dr. Assist. Sierra and she ordered a blood test. After receiving a voicemail to call the office for the results I spent the entire day on hold, including no less that 6 phone calls trying to get the results. They would put me on hold and leave me there and never return. This is the worst run business I have ever encountered and I certainly would never return.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

not seeing a pa saw a student PA, pa only 1 min with me

You deserve better

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I have nothing positive to say but will try to briefly list why: My wait time averaged 45 mins; I competed record requests but they didn't get records because they had misfiled forms; I was told by 2 staff members for 2 different situations I would be getting a call back and neither did so; was told on 2 occasions medications would immediately be sent to Walgreen's but didn't happen; and while explaining some of this to Norma, who I was told was in charge of medical personnel, she was rude, unapologetic and hung up on me?? Overall a horrible experience due to uncaring, unprofessional and incompetent staff.

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I agree with Mr. McNiff's comment on Mar. 18, 2014. My calls are never returned! Extrememly frustrating! I definitely feel more like a number than a patient. I've been with this practice for years and was happy with the service when I was able to see the doctor. I am so frustrated with the lack of service and attention, I am seeking medical care elsewhere.

Not happy

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Overall the practice from my experience is very poorly run. Calls not returned. VERY SLOW referrals. Just extremely inept

YOU WANT TO SEE A P.A. GO TO ALLEN MAX GERMAINE

Posted on September 10th, 2013

YEARS AGO I WENT TO DR. GERMAINE BECAUSE MY BROTHER GOES TO HIM. I SAW DR. GERMAINE ON MY FIRST TWO VISITS. EVERY VISIT SINCE THEN ALL I SAW WAS ONE OF HIS P.A's. I'M NOW ON DISABILITY. ON MAY 2012 MY WEIGHT WAS 230 lbs. NOW I WEIGH 165. FOR THE LAST WEEK I'VE BEEN FEELING POORLY AND HAVING PROBLEMS KEEPING FOOD DOWN SO I MADE AN APPOINTMENT JUST TO SEE DR. GERMAINE. WHEN HIS P.A. CAME INTO MY EXAMINATION ROOM AND TOLD ME THAT I WONT BE SEEING DR. GERMAINE, IF I'M NOT WORTHY OF BEING SEEN BY MY DOCTOR, WELL I WON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF HIS TIME.