A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital of Midland-Odessa
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Elvin Gibson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Allen Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Gibson practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Hospitalists and Midland Internists.