A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital of Midland-Odessa
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan