A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gillis is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gillis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan