A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ginsberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ginsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Louis Ginsberg MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Allen Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Ginsberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.