A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ginsberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ginsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Louis Ginsberg MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Allen Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Ginsberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.