Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Glushakow
Dr. Allen Glushakow, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth, NJ, with other offices in Livingston, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Glushakow is affiliated with Trinitas Hospital, St Barnabas Medical Center and St. James Hospital Cathedral. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Glushakow has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allen Glushakow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, NJ.
Dr. Gautam Surana
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Elizabeth, NJ 0.11 mi44
Dr. Manish Patel
Elizabeth, NJ 0.11 mi23
Dr. Aravinda Reddy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Elizabeth, NJ 0.11 mi12