A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Gomez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Gomez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Miguel Gomez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Allen Gomez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Gomez practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.