A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Leonard Greenberg MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hepatology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Allen Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Greenberg practices Hepatology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Hepatologists, Pembroke Pines Hematologists, and Pembroke Pines Oncologists.