A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Grey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Grey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Grey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Grey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Grey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen M Grey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Grey practice?
- Dr. Allen Grey has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Grey practices Ophthalmology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Ophthalmologists.