A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Groebs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Groebs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Groebs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Groebs graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Groebs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen R Groebs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Groebs practice?
- Dr. Allen Groebs has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Groebs practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.