A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Groebs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Groebs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groebs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groebs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Groebs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groebs graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Groebs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen R Groebs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Groebs practice?
- Dr. Allen Groebs has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Groebs practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons and Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.