A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Roberts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Bethesda Naval
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Hunt Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen H. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Allen Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.