A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Haas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University.
Dr. Haas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen B Haas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Haas practice?
- Dr. Allen Haas has 11 office locations.
Dr. Allen Haas practices Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.