A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Haas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University.
Dr. Haas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen B Haas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Haas practice?
- Dr. Allen Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Haas practices Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.