A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Haddix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Haddix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Haddix, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddix graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddix has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Haddix MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen Haddix practice?
- Dr. Allen Haddix has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Haddix practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Family Physicians.