A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Haddix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Haddix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddix
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Haddix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Haddix, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddix graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddix has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Courtney Haddix MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Haddix practice?
- Dr. Allen Haddix has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Haddix practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Primary Care Doctors.