Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Pleased with My Treatment in everyway here. show details Very Pleased with My Treatment in everyway here.
Jun 26th, 2015

Can get in when I need to. Courteous staff, and very knowledgeable doctor. I never feel rushed nor condescended to. Live in Lex. but happily drive to Frankfort to see this doctor.

rude show details rude
by tom on Sep 17th, 2013

Thinks he's more special than he really is. Hes a primary care physician in a rural town, not like he's even a specialist. Dime a dozen, there are 100's of doctors in central ky..not sure of his complex but his staff is inconsiderate as well.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Jul 6th, 2013

Dr. Haddix has been patient in following my medical problems, always trying to find ways to help. He helped me find solutions that no other doctor, specialist or otherwise, had offered and improved my quality of life. Took my preschooler to see him and he is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner with little ones. They always work us in and we never have to wait like we used to at his last pediatricians office.

Oct 3rd, 2012

Best doctor I've seen!!!!

Dec 12th, 2010

very rude!!

Best Dr office on the planet! show details Best Dr office on the planet!
by Rebecca Givens on Dec 18th, 2009

They always work us in when we are sick and we have never waited over five minutes! Always caring and patient and give us time to ask all the questions we want. My family hopefully will never have to go anywhere else again!

World's Best show details World's Best
Jun 6th, 2009

Doctor Allen Haddix has been the best doctor I have ever had. Last year I was going through a rough time and he went beyond to help me medically and improve my life situations. He really cares and never stops helping people. I tell him all the time that he deserves a vacation. He keeps me laughing, too. So I would encourage everyone to see Dr. Haddix