A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Hamaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Hamaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Hamaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamaker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Hamaker MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen Hamaker practice?
- Dr. Allen Hamaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Hamaker practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.