Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Allen Hamaker
Allen Hamaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Allen Hamaker is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit, Deaconess Hospital and Integris Southwest Medical Center. Allen Hamaker has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Allen Hamaker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Allen Hamaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Hanna Saadah
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi45
Dr. Norman Imes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi46
Dr. Kevin Lewis
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi18