A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Haraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Haraway graduated from University of MS Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, United States, May.
Dr. Haraway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen McNeil Haraway MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Haraway practice?
- Dr. Allen Haraway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Haraway practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Yazoo City, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.