A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Harves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Harves is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Harves, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harves graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Harves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Dale Harves MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Harves practice?
- Dr. Allen Harves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Harves practices Dermatology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, IA.
See Dubuque Dermatologists.