Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dr. Hassan show details Dr. Hassan
by Lloyd 22862 on Mar 27th, 2015

Very Good Doctor, he only cares about your well being, not the insurance companies well being, like most others..

Unfair slams show details Unfair slams
Jan 9th, 2014

After reading the reviews of this fine doctor I am appaled at the petty criticisms of some patients. I have had two cancers at once and a back injury treated and followed up upon and Dr. Hassan is a reason why after ten years I'm still here. And thriving! Yes the staff had problems but that has been fixed and the end product is a patient that is cared for and cared about by a very dedicated man. Dr. Hasan is in his seventies though he looks like he is in his 50's and has more experience than any two doctors. Dr. Hassan has done more for veterans and the poor than any doctor you could find. Dr. Hassan has my gratitude and respect.

The only dr. to help me show details The only dr. to help me
by J. Chen. on Dec 9th, 2013

This doctor actually helps me. THis office, when he was cheaper, was full of people trying to get pain meds that didn't need them. Now, the higher price has weeded those people out. He is still a brilliant person and Dr. You have to make sure your script is done correctly at the end of the session, because his office deals with disability law too, so he is 1 Dr. looking for a partner with too much to do - and cannot change Rx's after you leave.

Good doc, but staff is rude and COST keeps going UP!!! show details Good doc, but staff is rude and COST keeps going UP!!!
by Jamie C on Jul 29th, 2013

Wow, when I first saw him it was $100/m. He doesn't write 3 month scripts out. Only 1 month. So, every month you have to go back to see him. Now he's $150/m and I'm looking for a new doc.

This doctor is no good show details This doctor is no good
by Sally on Jul 17th, 2013

Whent to this doctor he is very nice but out of blue he will whizz out on u ...stay away from here all employes are rude

Bad News show details Bad News
Mar 8th, 2013

Was a good doctor at one time but he's old and senile now

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Aug 17th, 2012

I was given a prescription from the doctor (who is a pretty nice guy) and took it to the pharmacy. My insurance needed a simple consent form sent to them by the office staff or doctor in order for them to cover a very important prescription. After calling three times a day for a week and being lied to by the office staff I have decided to find another doctor. I have never been witness to such an uncaring staff in my entire life

old patient show details old patient
Oct 19th, 2011

Horrible doctor, would never recommend him to anyone again.