A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Hauptman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Hauptman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Hauptman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptman graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hauptman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen S Hauptman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Hauptman practice?
- Dr. Allen Hauptman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Hauptman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.