Dr. Allen Heaman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 2nd, 2016
One of the nicest doctors i've ever seen.

June 16th, 2015
He is by far the most inquisitive and attentive doctor I've ever had. He's matter-of-fact and to-the-point, but not curt or rude. I feel like he takes the time to get to know and remember his patients. Amazing doctor. Amazing guy.

October 15th, 2012
Dr. Heaman saved my life
I was a patient of Dr. Heaman's while he did his residency in Albuquerque. At the time I weighed almost 500 pounds. Dr. Heaman strongly advocated for me to have gastric bypass which was relatively new at UNM. However he was able to convince the insurance and the surgeon to perform the operation. Thanks to Dr. Heaman I lost more than half my body weight, my blood pressure medications are a thing of the past, my cholesterol is actually a little on the low side. I was showing signs of heading towards diabetes and now my sugars are excellent (80 fasting). Dr. Heaman was awesome, after my surgery he actually sat in my hospital room (even though he treated me in the clinic) because I had some complications after the surgery.

November 18th, 2010
The best doctor I've ever had...
He listens to my concerns and answers my questions. He treats me like a team member in healthcare, and sincerely wants to provide me the best treatment and options available. He spends a lot of time during visits and never seems judgmental. This man is a gifted doctor.

November 6th, 2008
Dr. Heaman is by far the finest doctor I have ever had the priveledge of seeing. I had a very difficult diagnosis, other doctors could not figure out what it was. In about 10 mins Dr. Heaman order some tests. In 2 days he had figured out what was causing my symptoms.Today I a healed man.Thank you Dr. Heaman!!!