Dr. Allen Herbert Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Allen Herbert?

awesome doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2016

The best doctor I have ever seen. Told me I was pregnant just by feeling my tummy. I had no idea. But I was!! Very good at what he does. And hey...probably the best looking physician in Ruston la!!!

Finally, a doctor that cares!

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Office staff was great, nurse was great, and the Dr. truly cares ..and I've seen many for a chronic condition. I've been treated so horribly by others -others that take the oath to care for people, but only care about their wallets. He spent time with me. He listened. I never felt rushed. A lot of doctors schedule 4 patients at the same time. When I saw the schedule when I signed in for my first appointment, I knew he must have regard more for his patients rather than money, bc there was one patient every 15 min. He has old school values, but is hip to new advancements in medicine .I'd reccommend him to everyone!

Posted on April 19th, 2017