Dr. Allen Hershey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Hershey?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Allen Hershey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

hip replacement

I just recovered from my second hip replacement by Dr. Hershey in two years. Both times I had the minimally invasive anterior approach. I was home in two days, never required any more pain medication that extra strength tylenol. I am at 4 weeks and totally back to all normal activities and no pain.

August 1st, 2016

Bad expierance

Terrible!!! Bad patient bedside manners. Had a car accident the ER put a splint on my arm. When I saw Dr. Hershey a week later he didn't bother to look at my chart/arm or change my splint. Not even after I asked him to because of the smell. He said that was normal due to sweat that he would change it in another week. I previously broke my wrist so I went to the same place because they would have my records. He didn't even look at my chart to see if he had previously done my surgery he had to ask me who did it. I have insurance so it's not like he couldn't bill them for it. He Wasn't in my room for more than two minutes and off he went to the next patient. WOW!!!!!

March 5th, 2016

I love my doctor he made me live again

Allen did an outstanding job at replacing my hip and made me feel like a new woman. I can walk up-right again. I just love my doctor.

July 12th, 2012

Dr. Hershey has been our doctor for a number of years. He has treated my mother, daughter and me for a broken finger, ankle surgery, broken arm, broken hip, and a hip replacement. I have sat in on all of the visits before and after surgeries. Dr. Hershey makes you feel important, he takes his time, explains things at your level, and always answers any questions that you may have. After surgery, Dr. Hershey has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Hershey.

August 17th, 2010

Would definitely not recommend

I unfortunately had Dr. Hershey perform surgery on me and have been extremely disappointed in him. He is one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever encountered and does not explain anything to you or listen to anything you have to say. He refused to tell me anything about my surgery and did not even tell me what my test results were when he sent me for a test. To get an answer I had to have my results sent to another doctor who explained what my results were and that I actually needed treatment for them which Dr. Hershey obviously was not planning to do since he told me to see him in a month. Had these issues not been treated it could have had very serious complications. So therefore I will absolutely never have this doctor treat me again and I would not recommend him to anyone else either.

March 22nd, 2010

Great Experience

I am not sure how I had such a different experience from the one below, but I felt that I was well cared for. So far I have been able to get back into my active lifestyle, and the doc seems to know what he's doing. I am guessing that people are more apt to write a review when things go bad. I'll check in again later if things change, but well done thus far.

March 14th, 2010

I have been dealing with my knee pain for a long time. Finally I decided to go to Precision Orthopedics and see Dr. Hershey. It has now been only a few weeks after my surgery and I am able get around easier... not exactly what I thought would happen with a surgery like this. A+. Don't know why I waited

March 23rd, 2009

Wouldn't listen to my complaints after surgery, pain and swelling. Which led to another surgery by a different Dr. to solve the problem. I was unable to work for 5 months. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere!

May 10th, 2016