A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Hillel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Hillel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hillel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Hillel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillel graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hillel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen David Hillel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Hillel practice?
- Dr. Allen Hillel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Hillel practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.