A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ho, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Good. Dr. Ho has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Bacterial Eye Infections, Choroidal Neovascularization, and Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Ho practice?
Dr. Allen Ho practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Glenside Ophthalmologists and Glenside Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Ho, Dr. Alan Ho