A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ho, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Macular Degeneration
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Drusen
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ho has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Ho practice?
- Dr. Allen Ho has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allen Ho practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.