A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ho, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Macular Degeneration
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Drusen
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ho has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Ho practice?
- Dr. Allen Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Ho practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.