Dr. Allen Ho MD Patient Reviews

• 24 reviews

December 29th, 2016
Took the time to explain the problems in terms I understood. Great bed side manner. His diagnosis resolve the problem which I believe was serious. I am very grateful. Joe S

November 22nd, 2016
very professional, to-the-point. gives excellent care and advise and explains all options.

August 25th, 2016
Celia A.
Top Dr. - Saved my sight.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr. Allen H. - a caring, competent physician.
He treats both me and my wife. We love him. He gets the highest ratings among his peers. That is well deserved (in my opinion) but he is also a very nice person and a caring doctor.

July 14th, 2016
Major Eye Surgery Review
This was my first eye surgery! I am so grateful that I was in the hands of an excellent surgeon! Dr. H's expertise with retina and macular disorders gave me comfort as I proceeded with the surgery. I was totally pleased with my outcome and am healing every day. Thank you!

July 13th, 2016
Amazing Doctor. An handsome too!

May 27th, 2016
Disappointment
I went to this Dr expecting a good expierance. I was very very disappointed . He rushed through my exam, did not answer my question. Was actually rude! When I tried to ask him a question about a treatment option, he was already walking out of the exam room. From the door frame he replied that I should consider myself just lucky that I wasn't needing surgery and then he walked out on me. Don't waste your time. His success has gone to his head and has zero bedside manners. I left insulted. I travelled three hours to see this expert! Now I stick with my local specialist who I appreciate so much more now. The expierance is not what you would see with any other doctor at the prestigious institution where he practices.

December 5th, 2015
Highly recommend
He is an extremely skilled , knowledgeable physician with a caring and gentle disposition.He answers all my questions, and never rushes through a visit. Under his competent care, my vision continues to remain stable. His staff is well-trained and courteous. I highly recommend this physician and this office without reservations.

December 1st, 2015
Tops! Highly recommend.
He is a rare physician/surgeon in today's environment: among the best in his field, excellent bedside manner, listens to you and calmly addresses your questions. Highly recommend him.

September 16th, 2015
I had to have laser surgery for a tear in my retina and felt that my doctor was very reassuring and made me feel comfortable. He has a very nice disposition. He answered all of my questions and my mom's, too. I did not feel rushed in anyway.

September 15th, 2015
SEEMS VERY THOROUGH AND CONFIDENT

July 1st, 2014
I first met Dr. Allen H. the morning of my emergency eye surgery for a torn and detached retina. Dr. H. was very reassuring about the surgery and put me at ease right away. I was very confident I was in good hands. In my follow-up appointment with Dr. H. I learned that the surgery went very well. Dr. H. showed a sincere interest in my progress, was up beat, very friendly and very accommodating in answering all my questions. I would confidently recommend Dr. H. for anyone seeking retina eye care. Dr. H. definitely upholds the world-class reputation of Wills Eye Hospital.