A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Hoffman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Lee Hoffman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Allen Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Hoffman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.