A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Hoffman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen L Hoffman MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Allen Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Hoffman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.