Dr. Allen Houshiar DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Houshiar is an amazing doctor. I have been going to him since 2004. I have gone through many medical issues in the last couple of years and every time he has been there for me. Even follows up with other doctors in the case where I was in the hospital. I have been too many doctors that treat their patients like they are a number, but Dr. Houshiar really shows that he cares about the issue and what is the root cause of the issue. I have trusted my friends and family members in his hands knowing that they will be taken care of. Even when I moved down to San Diego I would still come up to see him. I couldnt ask for a more caring doctor that treats his patients like they are his only patient.

November 18th, 2010
Wife & Mother of two kids.
Dr. Houshiar has been the most amazing, caring, professional, and knowledgable doctor we have ever had for our entire family. He is always there for us and spends time and cares to really listen and treat us with care. My kids love him dearly and my husband and I feel We can count on him always and trust him fully. He is truly an Angel sent... We are blessed to have him as our Doctor and we consider him part of our family. God bless you!