A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Hueston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Hueston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hueston
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hueston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Hueston, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueston graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hueston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen L Hueston MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Hueston practice?
- Dr. Allen Hueston has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Hueston practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Waco, TX.
See Waco Psychiatrists and Waco Addiction Specialists.