A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rubin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Joel Rubin MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Allen Rubin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allen Rubin practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Neurologists and Marlton Psychiatrists.