A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rubin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Joel Rubin MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Allen Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Rubin practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Neurologists and Marlton Psychiatrists.