A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Jeremias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Jeremias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Jeremias, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeremias graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jeremias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Jeremias MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen Jeremias practice?
- Dr. Allen Jeremias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Jeremias practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.