A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Jeremias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Jeremias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeremias
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jeremias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Jeremias, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeremias graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jeremias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Jeremias MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen Jeremias practice?
- Dr. Allen Jeremias has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Jeremias practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.