Dr. Allen Jetmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Jetmore?

IBS

IBS

Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Allen Jetmore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016

Patient

I was in a lot of pain when I came back from my family road trip and went in to see the first doctor that resolve my issue once before because I thought I was having the same issue as then but he advance me it was a different issue and advance me I needed to see a specialist. And the first thing that comes to your mind is a specialist more money but that wasn't the case. The nice ladies at the front desk contact Dr Jetmore and advance him my issue and he came right over to see me the same day within 30 min and also there wasn't any addt charge . I went into surgery that evening and ever since then I have healed I been feeling so much better. Also when I went into my 3 week check up I was only there for 10 min. What a wonderful staff and Doctors at Midwest Hemorrhoid Treatment Center. I'm not suffering in silence no more .I will go back there and also recommended friends an family there.

January 29th, 2016

compassionate and trustworthy

My GP had missed my colon cancer a half year prior to my seeing Dr. Jetmore. I'd gone to see my GP complaining about terribly painful hemorrhoids, and he missed the cancer symptoms. By the time Dr. Jetmore diagnosed me, the rectal cancer was stage 2. Dr. Jetmore was so very compassionate when he gave me the news, I felt almost like I didn't need to be upset, because he was being upset for me. I couldn't have asked for someone more compassionate, and I'll always be grateful for that. He also followed up with a phone call to my GP to tell them that, basically, they should have caught my cancer far earlier. Due to Dr. Jetmore's recommendation to get treatment where my family resides, I was treated out of state. However, had I had my treatment locally, I'd definitely have chosen Dr. Jetmore to head it up. He definitely inspires confidence in his care. A+ for Dr. Jetmore. As for his otherwise cheerful, friendly staff, I did have an interaction with them that didn't end well. I wanted to pay all I owed to him the same day I saw Dr. Jetmore, because I knew I would be leaving town soon. However, the staff didn't know what the actual amount I owed would be. They seemed not to grasp that I was leaving town, and that I needed to tie up loose ends and finalize my account, despite my telling them this, including how Dr. Jetmore had recommended I get treatment where my grown sons resided. Consequently, because they were non-responsive and vague, I paid the basic rate and left. During the following two weeks while I got things together to leave, no additional bill from his office arrived. By the time I left town, I was completely preoccupied with getting myself treated. Much, much later, a bill for an additional amount owing arrived. It was not from Dr. Jetmore's office, but horrifyingly, from a collections agency! I was mortified, and paid the bill promptly. Somehow, I'd been billed for an additional amount (above the basic office fee), but the follow-up bill had never reached me. When I saw that bill, I immediately wished I hadn't let his office staff be so nonchalant (detached, even) about my concerns at the time I was right there in person, asking to pay whatever I owed in full. I'd never have chosen to be dinged with a "collections" notice on my otherwise good credit report. Just as importantly, I'd not have been so disrespectful to Dr. Jetmore as to blow off his final bill, had I ever been given any kind of notice that it was coming. I recognize that the situation was unique (with me leaving the state thereafter), but I did try to rectify things before I left--to no avail. Because that billing snafu turned into a problem for both me and for his office, this administrative unresponsiveness became the one aspect of seeking his care that I regretted. The fact remains, however, that should the need arise, I'd still return to his care in a heart beat.

January 22nd, 2016

Saved me from surgery

I can't say enough good about this doctor. I won't go into my medical details, but because of his expertise, he was able to prevent me from having to have a surgery---saving me time, money and pain! He is knowledgeable, professional and has a great bedside manner. His nurse was wonderful as well. I would also recommend him for your colonoscopy. My last one was at one of those colon clinics were you are herded in and out like cattle, very Disturbing! Next time, I'm going with with Dr. J!

June 19th, 2014

caring professional

I felt like Dr. Jetmore really cared about me. In the afternoon on the day of my colonoscopy Dr. Jetmore called to check and see how I was doing and to go over again the results from procedure. I would certainly recommend him to anybody!

September 17th, 2013

Awesome Follow-Up

I was not pleased with my initial contact but Dr. Jetmore followed up in a totally professional manner. After a personal phone call to check on my health, he advised me that he was concerned for my follow-up care and was willing to do his best to make it happen. He even followed up with emails on insurance charges that were made and explained his involvement. He further apologized that I was not happy and would do his best to provide any advice on follow-up care if needed. Way to go Dr. you changed my opinion.

September 12th, 2013

Dr. Jetmore is an excellent doctor! He has gone above and beyond in my care monitoring my chrons disease. He has a wonderful bedside manner that made me feel at ease before my procedure. I would recommend him to ALL of my family and friends!!!!

July 9th, 2012

Rude

Dr. Jetmore has a terrible bedside manner and appears to be completely uncompassionate afterwards. I would not recommend him to my enemy.

May 9th, 2012

AMAZING!

Dr. Jetmore is very friendly and an amazing doctor!

December 12th, 2011

I have great words for Dr. Jetmore, he took care of my problem. And would recommed him to anyone. Sometimes I felt like he could have spent a little more time with me,if I needed to ask questions. Other wise. He is a serious fun Dr. Great job Dr. Jetmore. Also the office girls were very nice also. I have no problem at this office so far.

February 7th, 2011

good dr

I have gotten good care from Dr Jetmore

January 14th, 2011

dr. Jetmore, was a very kind to me and made me feel very comfortable. Great bedside manner and very sweet office staff. Thank you for making tail end alot better

January 11th, 2011

Quality of Care

Dr. Jetmore treated a family member. He took the time to call me more than once to apprise me of my family member's diagnosis and his treatment plan and to give me words of encouragement, since I live out of state. Absolutely exceptional, first rate, in going out of his way to help!