Dr. Allen Kallor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Kallor?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Allen Kallor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

One of the best

February 17th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kallor for several years at his Rocky Hill location. The office staff is friendly, and Dr. Kallor is pleasant and knowledgeable. The only negative I feel is that I tend to always feel like he is rushing through my appointment. I was surprised to read some negative reviews. I have never visited with a problem, I basically come in once a year for a skin check, so I don't have any experience with having a concern.

October 19th, 2013

Great Knowledge/ Cheerful Assistant

I recently was seen by Dr. Allen Kallor for a specific ongoing skin condition. I had been to multiply dermatologist prior to this visit and could never get any answers. I was very impressed with his knowledge, he knew exactly was it was. Not to mention his assistant Jennifer went above and beyond for me and was terrific!! She made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Kallor to anyone.

August 15th, 2013

Dr. Kallor's office was one of the worst medical experiences I have had. Only going for a skin check, I was changing into my gown when Dr. Kallor did not knock and walked in on me at the worst time possible, with no clothes on. His assistant, Jennifer, was extremely unprofessional and said to me (regarding my sun spots on my face), "wow, don't those bother you? I would be really upset". Her unprofessional demeanor would make anyone uncomfortable, and her opinions of my medical condition should never be expressed. Then, after the exam was complete, Dr. Kallor came into speak to me after I was changed, and did not knock again. Completely unprofessional and uncomfortable. I would never recommend this office to anyone. After

May 25th, 2013

I recently saw Dr. Kallor regarding itchy bumps on my back,arms and face. When I showed him the rash he insisted there was nothing there. Concerned I asked him if it could possibly be scabies. He repeatedly told me that there was nothing wrong with me medically and that the marks were SELF INDUCED!! I told him how they are very itchy and he still insisted that there was nothing wrong.He even had the nerve to tell me that I needed to "fix my mind". This office visit was one of the worse experiences that I have encountered. Dr.Kallor showed no compassion or concern for my well being. There was no need for him to be so rude when all I wanted was a PHYSICIAN to help me. If we can't rely on a educated doctor for help, who can we rely on. Very dissapointed. I would NOT refer this doctor to anyone else and I WILL be getting a second oppinion.

August 31st, 2012

Scabies

I was put on workers comp. from my job after contracting scabies from a patient. This Dr. was nothing but rude, arrogant & condescending & wanted to hear nothing I said after I told him I sometimes pick the scabs. Keeping in mind this condition is extremely itchy. I told & showed him additional scabs on my scalp & he insisted you can't get it on your scalp, I told him at it's worse my entire scalp was covered with this rash and asked what it was then. He told me it was SELF INDUCED?!?!?!?! It was confirmed later by another Dr. to be scabies! Also when I left I handed the paperwork to the receptionist, she snached it quickly and said nothing to me, handing me a copy.

February 24th, 2017