A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Kantrowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kantrowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans