Dr. Allen Kent Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Allen Kent?

Excellent orthopedic care

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr. Kent and his staff are very friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire treatment. He answered all my questions he is very thorough. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends. It is hard to find a doctor that actually takes their time with their patients and Dr. Kent definitely did that.

Consummate Professional

Posted on October 9th, 2016

I have gone to doctor Kent for two major surgeries - torn rotator cuff and a lumbar laminectomy/discectomy. Skilled surgeon and very personable, a rare combination. Top doc as far as I'm concerned!

my visit with Allen Kent MD

Posted on October 16th, 2015

if you need assistance with joint pain, this physician is very knowledgeable and thorough. however, if you do not meet his criteria for weight, he will refuse to help you. do not bother going to see him if you are more then 20 or 30 pounds over weight unless you like being criticized and wasting your time. as for his attitude...he seemed rather pompous to me and gave me the most god awful look when I used appropriate medical terms to describe my pain. you don't have to be a health care professional to know medical terminology and human anatomy. all you have to do is take a class at a school, or read a book.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kent is an Exceptional Surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, and thorough, he takes the time to explain the procedure that he will be doing, both in the office and at the hospital, any questions you might have the morning of the procedure, he takes the time to answer and put you at ease. He is a very compassionate, and caring doctor, he really cares about his patient, he makes sure that they don't suffer needlessly both before and after surgery, he's the best and has the most awesome staff, they all seem to really care about their patients, words cannot express how I feel about Dr. Kent and his staff, I will be forever grateful for the kind treatment that I received from Dr. Kent and Staff, without any hesitation I would recommend Dr. Kent to my family and friends. Exceptional service.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Dr. Kent is an excellent physician. He performed knee surgery on two of my teenage children. He and his staff do a wonderful job answering questions and guiding you through the treatment process from the initial appointment until discharge. Dr. Kent consistently treated us with compassionate respect and professionalism. He addressed all of our concerns and made sure we understood the diagnosis and treatment plan. We were accurately told what to expect the day of surgery and the following weeks of recovery. The office staff is organized, efficient and especially capable of working with the insurance company. The staff is prompt in returning calls and relaying messages to Dr. Kent. We were fortunate to work with this genuinely kind and skilled physician.

Posted on November 29th, 2016