A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Kern is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Kern, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Kern MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Kern practice?
- Dr. Allen Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Kern practices Urology near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Urologists.